Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goats everywhere. You'd think they grow on trees, or something. :goat:

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzL2JmMzgwMzhjMDVjNjg0YWUyM18xMzk1Mzg5OTc3N18yMjA4Yjg2ZjQwX2guanBnIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCJ4MzkwPiJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA4MSAtYXV0by1vcmllbnQiXV0

tastygoat1a.jpg
Spent a little time down on the farm recently, just hanging out with the :goat:'s. We also ate one, she was quite tasty! There was 1 goat with a sort of cream colored coat, so I started calling him "Creamy," which reminded me of @CreamyGoodness. No insult intended Creamy, just thought you'd see the humor in it. :)
tastygoat2a.jpg
billy2a.jpg
celine2a.jpg
goats1a.jpg
tastygoat2a.jpg
billy2a.jpg
celine2a.jpg
goats1a.jpg
tastygoat2a.jpg

billy2a.jpg
celine2a.jpg
goats1a.jpg

WTF happened with the pics? I swear I only loaded 1 each! This new system is WAY more difficult than it needs to be; I'm NOT groovin' on it. :(

Hey, Harpers Ferry, I've fished there. :mug:
Did you catch anything? This year river's been up and down, but every time it was down we had reasons to not be able to get out. Got out once but didn't catch enough for dinner.

(Finally figured out the quote thing - geez!)

@stella_tigre I didn't get there this year. I get drug around fishing to lots of places with my in-laws (not that I'm complaining) in that area. Is there a barge out there on the river that they'll ferry you out to for a small fee?

Doing a quick google search I think End of the Line Boat Marina looks familiar.

@stella_tigre I didn't get there this year. I get drug around fishing to lots of places with my in-laws (not that I'm complaining) in that area. Is there a barge out there on the river that they'll ferry you out to for a small fee?

Doing a quick google search I think End of the Line Boat Marina looks familiar.
Clements fishing is just up the river at Genoa WI, maybe that's the one?
https://www.travelwisconsin.com/article/fishing/barge-fishing-the-mississippi-river
That's out of Genoa at lock and dam 8. Not sure about further south this way. We use our own boat, so haven't had a reason to check the barges out.

An Italian string walks into a bar. The bartender immediately gets upset and points to a sign saying "Can't you read? No strings allowed!".

The string hangs his head and walks outside. Once outside he ties himself up.

The string walks back in and the bartender asks "Aren't you that string I just kicked out of here?" to which the string replies (in Italian accent) "No, I'm a not".

Bartender sends him out anyway. String walks into the alley, messes his ends up, and goes back into the bar again.

Bartender looks up, and says, “You’re that string again. Out!”
Our friend quickly says “No! I’m a frayed not !”

Eh, man. If you're going to do that stoof online, ya gotta share.

Personally am jealous of all of you with access to teh goats.

That was at a small community event near my home town. I have no desire to have constant access to goats.

Goats are evil. You can see it in their cold, demonic eyes.

Coming to a theater near you!

Battlegoat Galactica

The fleet's newet weapon is a fierce, laser-equpped cyber-goat.

But it all goes terribly wrong when he learns that the scientists who created him BBQ'd and ate his family.

Last edited:
Back