Deleted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd gently swirl it to try to rouse the yeast and let it ride. Raising the temp won't do much at this point. 66 is plenty warm enough. You could add some yeast energizer and see if that kicks it off again. Another option is to add a dry yeast to bring it down, like US05, but I wouldn't. I'd add energizer, swirl, and let it go.

lol - is this what happens when you try to delete a thread?
Look guys, I felt like a ******* because I realized when I did a search after I had created this thread that I had asked the exact same question last year (difficulty fermenting oatmeal stout) and must have promptly forgot about it, so I literally repeated the same mistake with this current batch. The answer I was looking for was right there in last year's thread.
I just didn't want to waste anyone's time. But by all means, don't let me stop the fun.😂

IMG_8622.gif

I realized when I did a search after I had created this thread that I had asked the exact same question last year (difficulty fermenting oatmeal stout) and must have promptly forgot about it, so I literally repeated the same mistake with this current batch. The answer I was looking for was right there in last year's thread.

The goats :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: are back, rested, relaxed, and ready for action. On their journey, they learned something that they want to share:

As of about mid Dec 2023, there was a shift in 'best practices' for 'administration free' grazing and discussion; the current 'best practice' is to not mention duplicates across 'space or time'.​
Reposting the best goat memes is a timeless practice and highly recommended!​

Back