• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon PLC, PID controllers, Main disconnect

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodus17

Reaction score
I changed a few things with my homebrew setup, and have some of my parts left. Just clearing some of it out to someone who will use it.

The PID controllers are Watlow Microdin and they're Modbus RTU. They will run by themselves with a USB-RS485 cable and Watview software from Watlow (I have it all if you would like it). They can also be connected to a Modbus RTU Master (like a PLC or HMI). I got these, lightly used, from another member on the forum. I tested, but never actually used them.
Watlow MicroDin info here
Asking $40 each

20170205_232842.jpg

20170205_232900.jpg

The PLC is a Click PLC, model C0-02DR-D. I got for this project, but am going a different direction. I have barely used it, only to test communications with the above PID controllers. Comes with programming cable and the C0-01AC 24V 1.3A power supply. PLC is $140 new, Cable was $14, Power supply was $40
Click PLC info here
and here
Asking $100 for PLC+PS+Cable

20170205_232926.jpg

Also for sale 3-pole disconnect and handle, it's 40A. This was for my brew panel, but I am sizing up a little and don't need this one. Never used, only mounted.
More info here
and here
Asking $20

20170205_232803.jpg

Hoping to get rid of these, I'll consider all offers. These are great PID controllers.

Back