• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Plastic end washers for grain mills

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MackDan

Reaction score
I added thin nylon washers (.031 " thick) to each end of the rollers in my grain mill to seal the shaft bushings from grain flour and keep grease in the bushings. This forces the end plates outward just slightly. They are. 890" diameter, which is smaller than the roller diameter.
My mill runs much better now.

I have about 60 washers left. You'll need 2 washers per roller (one for each end). 25 cents per washer and 50 cents to mail them 1st class letter. So for a 2 roller mill it would be $2.50. 3 roller mill $3.50

Message me directly.

Note: you need to trim the tabs ID (inside diameter) a little to fit your roller shift. Scissors or a knife work. You don't have to make a perfect trim.

Attachments

• 20211014_111836.jpg
    20211014_111836.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back