Plain Old Coffee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you like your coffee?

• Black and Bitter

• Cream

• Cream and Sugar

• Made by a Barrista

• No Coffee of any sort

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't stand sugar and creme in my coffee. Living in a college town we have way too many coffee shops so prices are cheap. I order a small Red Eye every morning and it's $2 after taxes. Nice way to start the day.

90% of the time it's Black and Bitter. Usually home ground bean but occasionally Nescafe instant.

Every once and a while it's white coffe (Nescafe and Condensed Milk) or Vietnamese Iced (Chickory blend with cond milk).

We try to go to Msia once a year. I love coffee and there, it's dang near impossible to get a straight up black cup. Somehow, it just doesn't compute that coffee doesn't have to have half of a sugar grove mixed in whith it to taste good.

Just thought I'd share.

I am a black and bitter dark roast, fresh ground whole bean.

occasionally i will shoot up a 6 shot espresso (At home)

most of my coffee is costco store brand (kirkland) that is roasted locally.

I have 8 varieties of green beans. I roast my own... it is AMAZING!

Back in Oz, I always used to take my coffee with milk and sugar, but it's quite uncommon here in Norway (it's known as Swedish-style here). Now I usually take it black and straight up.

I have 8 varieties of green beans. I roast my own... it is AMAZING!

Holy cow...I took inventory this morning before my weekly roasting...I have 16 varietals (4 espresso blends) from 11 different countries totaling over 47 lbs. I think I'm sick :fro:

I drink it black. Planning on getting into roasting sometime soon. I will probably try first with my popcorn popper and move to something nicer with time.

Back