Pittsburgh/Western Group Buy #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anything happening with the hop order? is that happening at same time as grain order?

anything happening with the hop order? is that happening at same time as grain order?

Same time. Most of the hops are on hand (and needing of a new home).

photo.jpg

We still on for 5/3 or no? I paid last week just didn't post it. :)

Same question as The Hulk. If we are on, what time? Thanks.

OOOPPSS. Just saw your email from this morning. Will sit tight until I hear back from you. Thanks.

Kyle:

Cant make Friday night due to kid obligations. If you need some help with the admin stuff next, time I can take some of it on.

We're ready for pickup on Saturday, and I'll be hop stringing on sunday. Holy crap the 2nd year plants came out of nowhere.

We do have some shortages/errors - I'll shoot out an email shortly with the gaps, and will get any refunds out mid next week.

Just wanted to say thanks for another successful buy. Already looking forward to the next one.

I brewed with that Optic malt yesterday, man I think its going to turn out great!

J/k :)

Currently in India for work (this has been a whirlwind year - maybe even more than last year), but i plan to get another buy started when I get back. I have about 25 hours of flights starting on Wednesday evening (morning for you blokes) - should give me some time to get the next round sorted out.

For those of you who volunteered to help with spreadsheet and coordination, you'll definitely be hearing from me shortly!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back