Pink Locks - Both 1/4" MFL - Adapters?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHAFER

Reaction score
I need to buy some adpaters for my new pin locks, but am farely new to kegging. I bought 2 pairs of pin locks off eBay, but they did not come with any adpaters.....probly why they were so cheap. They both (gas and liquid) have 1/4" MFL tips. I need the beer line to go to a 3/16 tub, and the gas line to go to a 5/16 tube....but dont know what to buy!! I feel like this should be easier....

I'm sure there are several options (more expensive vs. cheap), I'm welcome to any feedback you have. If something is a bit more expensive, but easier to connect/disconnect, I'd be interested in going that route.

Thanks!

I'm still having trouble finding pieces that work. I've purchased swivel nuts, and barbs for both gas and liquid lines.....yet the swivel nut does not fit on the 1/4" gas/liquid tips. According to ebay they are 1/4" MFL...what swivel nut do I need to buy to fit over them?

Back