• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin lock socket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helly

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a couple sockets to experiment and make myself one of these. I really only need one so I'm selling the extra one. Asking $15 shipped to lower 48. 13/16" deep socket with 3/8" drive. I tested it on several different pin lock keg configurations and posts and it works great.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412552175.329431.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412552221.557118.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Looks like how I made mine. I drilled holes on 5 of the flats then used a Dremel to cut the slots and finally filed to make them look remotely nice. I had one heck of a time making two of the holes as the steel seemed to be unusually hard there compared to the other spots. Even broke one bit. Takes some time plus the price of the socket, very fair price considering shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back