• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock Keg - Gas Disconnect - Stainless Steel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windycitybears1985

Reaction score
Selling a few of the stainless steel gas disconnects for pin lock kegs. They are coca cola branded and have a very solid heft to them. They are in great condition and I don't know that they have ever seen use. The only "flaw" to mention if you call it that is there is a little tarnish from sitting in storage on the bottom ring, but I cleaned mine up with a little steel wool no problem. These sell for $19-$29 everywhere else. I will sell mine for $9.00 plus shipping. I have at least 6 if you are interested in more than one.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

I'll trade you ball lock disconnects even up, I have a few sets plastic w/stainless rings...

I have switched to all pin locks and don't have a new for the ball lock ones.

It seems there is a new found interest in these so I have taken inventory and posted some pics. I would prefer to sell everything in one big lot so I don't need to run to the Post Office too much. Feel free to sell what you don't want. If I don't have any takers I will sell in pieces. I am asking $65 for everything with free shipping. I have 2 stainless liquid outs, 3 stainless gas ins, 2 liquid gas ins with plastic top, 4 plastic with metal ring gas ins and spare parts. I took a picture of how the all stainless connections screw apart. Super easy and allow you to scrub, clean, boil, etc. Let me know if you have questions. Cheers!

image-2832255621.jpg

image-2843075679.jpg

image-3224824356.jpg

image-2169439324.jpg

Latest posts

Back