Pig out food

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harleybug88

Reaction score
OK, I eat pretty healthy most of the time, but after drinkin, sometimes I crave junk food. I know that alcoholic drinks can impair my judgment.

So My question is, what is your late night, being drunk, don't give a **** favorite food?

and Dorito's.
and Cheeto's.
and Moon Over Mihammy at Denny's.
and Kettle chips.
and pretzels.
and chili dogs.
and cheese curds.
and our kids' cereal.
and pretty much anything at Taco Johns.
and truck stop food.
and french fries. but that's it until I think of something else that's my late night, being drunk, don't give a **** favorite food.

Oh man, the vice that should never be named.

A tube of Saltines, a jar of peanut butter, another of strawberry preserve, a butter knife, paper towel, and a freshly poured Stout.

I'm betting there's around three thousand calories from fats and sugars in the offing each time I get this urge - which is usually when Kimmel comes on.

Amazingly (to my wife, at least) my BMI is still under 25...

Cheers! ;)

In college it was the drunken walk to taco bell after the bars closed. Now, it's pretty much any leftovers in the fridge. My college buddy once dumped left over blue box mac and cheese into leftover clam chowder and ate it cold :drunk:

In college it was the drunken walk to taco bell after the bars closed. Now, it's pretty much any leftovers in the fridge. My college buddy once dumped left over blue box mac and cheese into leftover clam chowder and ate it cold :drunk:

Rejected. When is there ever leftover blue box Mac and cheese?

I love jalapeno poppers. Chile rellenos , too. I had one for breakfast. Julio's chips and a spicy cheese dip. Bacon. Biscuits of all kinds. Peanut butter. Black jelly beans.

I always pictured you as a skinny dude with no teeth & tattoos not some cubical dwelling chump

nope. skinny dud with no teeth and tattoos.

IMG_20140806_191248767.jpg

If I'm at home, usually something like chips & salsa (could be worse, I guess) or peanut butter-filled pretzels.

If I'm out and about, there will probably be a trip to White Castle involved. Then, the next morning I pray for God to have mercy on my digestive system.

I saw a waffle house in Columbus yesterday. Haven't seen one of those since our honeymoon going through Richmond, VA. Also saw an old Stucky's near it. The building & sign were still there, but closed. Those were real popular during our road trips when I was a kid. Corn chips with sour cream & chili dip is one I like.

Dicks

For non Seattle folks, read as Dicks Hamburgers.

In college we were a short hike away from one of the Dicks drive ins and my standard was always 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and a chocolate shake. Although sometimes a deluxe (or two) would join the party.

For me, It's pretty much anything with melted cheese on it, and a bunch of Lays potato chips with a big glass of ice cold milk.

Around the house, chips and salsa usually wins, unless I've got something good leftover in the fridge.
The beer was bad in college (what little partying happened), but it was impossible to beat an MTO from Sheetz in the wee hours of the morning. Chili Cheese dogs with onions and jalapenos...makes my arteries clog just thinking about it.

Dicks

In college we were a short hike away from one of the Dicks drive ins and my standard was always 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and a chocolate shake. Although sometimes a deluxe (or two) would join the party.

Well, I didn't read that as hamburgers and got mildly excited that someone enjoyed the same as me.

Rotel tomatoes and velveta cheese. So terrible but so good.

I saw a waffle house in Columbus yesterday. Haven't seen one of those since our honeymoon going through Richmond, VA. Also saw an old Stucky's near it. The building & sign were still there, but closed. Those were real popular during our road trips when I was a kid. Corn chips with sour cream & chili dip is one I like.

Well doing my early college years in Richmond might have shaped that. There is one in Charlottesville also. Haven't needed it... yet :cross:

Gyros. I have always, just by coincidence, lived near one or the other of Milwaukee's top Greek takeout places. As a bonus, the one closest to me now also has awesome frozen custard. That's good for a couple thousand calories.

Steak and Shake
IHOP
Waffle House
Truck Stop Food
Denny's
Bacon
Taco's, Burritos

Pizza by the Slice
Winston's Bagel's --- If you went to Southern Illinois University you will understand

Dicks

For me, Dick's was for the morning after.

Well doing my early college years in Richmond might have shaped that. There is one in Charlottesville also. Haven't needed it... yet :cross:
I loved their pecan waffles. Too bad they saw our Ohio license plate & made us wait a couple hours to get served when they saw we weren't leaving.
Gyros. I have always, just by coincidence, lived near one or the other of Milwaukee's top Greek takeout places. As a bonus, the one closest to me now also has awesome frozen custard. That's good for a couple thousand calories.

I like the gyro house on Broadway in Lorain, OH. Good stuff. Even better is the gyro place at West side market. Frikkin' 2 kilo gyros! It was on Man vs Food once.

Fried bar foods. (i.e. fries, fried cheese, wings, onion rings)

If the kitchen is closed, then maybe diner food? Nothing like breakfast at 3:30AM when you're drunk.

I won't do waffle House anymore. I made the mistake of going there sober once.

Oh, the 7-11's around here have decent Cuban sandwiches too!! Ask them to put it on that hot press thing and we are golden!!

Back