(Picture) Gas leak, gasket needed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kickass

Reaction score
1274A9B4-E189-47A8-B744-1F7811D5FD82.jpeg

When transferring between the homebrew keg coupler and the sanke coupler I get a gas leak. The homebrew has that built in plastic gasket where as the sanke coupler does not.

How do I get a non leaky seal on the sanke coupler? Am I not tightening the nut enough?

Thank you. Now to find cheap shipping on 50 cent part

You're probably curious why the lowest cost shipping is a few dollars and not just the price of a stamp for something like that. It's mostly because you can't rely on the post office actually delivering an envelope with a lumpy object in it. The amount of no shows and angry customers from those shenanigans is enough to make me retire early. So, it goes in a padded envelope no matter what and that's a couple bucks including tracking.

Whenever this happens to me I start looking for other things my brewery "needs" in order to justify the shipping price....I thought I could survive without a beer glass washer but now I might really need that....

Whenever this happens to me I start looking for other things my brewery "needs" in order to justify the shipping price....I thought I could survive without a beer glass washer but now I might really need that....
Standard ops, I placed a very large order a couple days ago which is still in transit only to discover that I need a 50 cent item. You’re very right however, there are always brewery “needs”.

Back