• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Picobrew, kegerator, fermentation chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loodachris

12th man loud and proud!
Reaction score
I never have time to brew even though the Picobrew makes it easy so my whole lot needs to go.

Picobrew only used about 5 times and deep cleaned each time. Has the newest grain bin because the original had a flaw and Picobrew sent me a new one. Everything works perfect and can demonstrate. New this is $2000 alone.

Next is a Danby kegerator works perfect. I upgraded the tap tower to a 2 tap full stainless and also have the original one tap tower as well. Both taps are Perlick faucets these alone were $100. Also comes with a 5 lb bottle of co2 full.

Fermentation chamber is a mini freezer that can hold a few kegs to ferment since that's what you do with the Picobrew. I have a heater wrap for around the keg or carboy and built a STC1000 controller that keeps the perfect fermentation temperature both work perfectly.

3 kegs. One 5 gallon for the Picobrew and 2 3 gallon pin lock converted to ball lock.

The cart under the Picobrew is not included because I can use that but for some $$ extra I'll throw it in. About $100 at Home Depot.

Blichmann beer gun is included if you want to bottle and only used once.
Stir starter with flask
Dehumidifier for the fermentation chamber

Lots of supplies for aeration hoses cleaning supplies, hops, carboys ( one 3 gallon one 5 gallon) bottle caps and capper so many extras to list. As I think of more I'll update this posting.

~~~~~~~>Will not part out sorry<~~~~~~~

Total is easily $3000.00 worth of products but it never gets any use and taking up space. Real easy to brew on this system at 2.5 gallons of finished brew you can brew more variations more often. I work so much overtime I never get a chance to brew. My price is set in stone and will not go down and I will not ship to your cousin in Zimbabwe sorry. Any questions please ask. Huge deal at the price of just the system and everything works perfect. Asking $2000.00 for everything.

IMG_20161009_112505.jpg

IMG_20161009_112519.jpg

IMG_20161009_112630.jpg

Maybe I overlooked it, but I didn't see the price. I did see a statement that it's "$3000 worth of products", but never saw how much you're asking.

I'm not local, so I'm just asking to clarify for those that might me.

Back