Pick My Logo :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Logo Image Do You Like Best?

• Image 1

• Image 2

• Image 3

• Image 4

• Image 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

jdlev

Reaction score
Got a few to choose from. I tried to incorporate an oak tree into the label for some local flavor (the nicest areas of Charlotte (dilworth) have tons of towering oaks which are beautiful). Tried to incorporate some beer (the barrels) into a few. Feel free to tell me which ones you like/hate/how you'd change them/etc. Please vote!

Image 1
test4.jpg

Image 2
test3.jpg

Image 3
test2.jpg

Image 4
test1.jpg

Image 5
test5.jpg

LATE ENTRY!!!!
test6.jpg

I like the idea of the barrels, but they just don't seem to match up with the tree...something about the style

I think the "roundness" of the lettering int the 5th logo definitely works the best.. and, honestly, do not like the barrels at all. Overall, it's a very good design.

The lettering in the last one looks cartoonish.

I like the barrels, but not those barrels, they don't fit right. I don't like them in the lettering, maybe there is a way for them to fit by the tree. The color seems all wrong on them.

As of now my vote goes to #2.

I like #4 the best, I think the barrels add a nice touch, but maybe try it with the font from #1. It seems like the current font in #4 leaves a little bit too much white space around the text and I prefer the kinda more classic style and area that is taken up by the font in #1.

I like the font on #5, seems sort of "Hobbitish" to me. Maybe combine the ideas of #5 & the late entry, but less cartoonish/Christmasy? I'd be tempted to put a pic of 1 of the hobbits from the LOTR movies on that label. Or maybe a drawing of Bilbo's front door under the tree & behind the text? It's just a thought. Regards, GF.

I voted #5, but 4 is pretty good to.
Are you opening a real brewery or brewpub in Dilworth? I'm out in Indian Trail and would love to have another craft brewery in town. NoDa Brewing is supposed to open later this year, other than that all we got is Olde Meck (I get bored with just German Lagers) and 4 Friends (I need to try more of their brews).

i dont think the barrells fit in this logo... i like the idea but dislike the look.

I like number 4 but did not vote...IMO the fonts all but blow. Awesome tree, neat barrels and then...Fail font. Why not make the roots spell out the name or something or turn the back ground to wood grain and have them look carved in.... Those fonts belong on a name tag under "Hello my name is" not a beer label...

Back