Pick a number between 1 and 100

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND now we must add 1.618 to the mix....

So the keep it straight we have 3, 33, 47 AND 1.618......

Carry on!

Cheers
Jay

Dang, there goes my theory. When it was just 3 and 47, I thought, "Prime numbers!?! There's a massive sale on priming sugar in Redding! Gotta get my sister to drive up there before she flies out to China for my wedding!"

But 33 and 1.618? Pfft... There goes the neighborhood.

Also, 4.26, since that's how I'd write my (pending) anniversary if I were a Euro.

My son is 19 months old. I'm 24 years old, my basketball jersey number is always 41 and my anniversary is 6/2 (62) so my final answer is 5

You SIR....Are maddening. :drunk:

I now this somehow involves "The Golden Ratio" but I can not crack the code.

Mad I may be.. But when you see what this is all about you will totally understand just how MAD I am. I will tell you this.... It is turning out to be TOTALLY in your favor...

Ohhh man THIS IS FUN!

Keep it up guys....... The numbers NEVER LIE!

Cheers
Jay

Lost

!!!!!!!lost.jpg

Jay is just f#$%ing with everyone! Haha!

It all started while drinking just one kind of beer (but how many!?! :D ) and now he is trying to figure out how to make it worth our while. Fwiw I can't believe how many posts there are in this thread now! 200! Dang!

Back