Phrases that need to die a quick, excruciating death

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I worked there, I'd tell the manager to take his minimum wage job and shove it.

They're not getting paid enough for that type of petty micromanagement.

And of course this is happening at Chic Fil A...

Since were on the topic of chic Fil a. How about this phase that needs to die?

My pleasure! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Uh... selfie? #selfie?

My best friends girlfriend sends out snapchats to everyone that are comprised of a selfie and a hashtag.

#downtownselfie - I can see it's you and that you are downtown, but thanks for labeling it for me. Not to mention hashtags on a picture that self destructs in ~10 seconds? It hurts.

You know...spacer like um when people. No, I don't know. That's why I asked you to talk about your product. If I knew, I wouldn't be talking to you.

At work someone created a spreadsheet to randomly generate a BINGO card with all the catch phrases commonly used in the daily supply chain meeting. After a couple weeks, there were about 20 of these secret "supply chain bingo" cards around the room. Then one day someone let a "Bingo" slip out and the fun was quickly over. Fortunately that person did not jump out of their chair, and I managed not to shoot coffee out my nose.

My coworkers and I once played a "drinking game" at a team meeting (the drink was coffee...). Every time the big boss said, "Reach Out" all of us would take a drink from our coffee in unison. It took him a while...but he stopped saying it.

Uh... selfie? #selfie?

My best friends girlfriend sends out snapchats to everyone that are comprised of a selfie and a hashtag.

#downtownselfie - I can see it's you and that you are downtown, but thanks for labeling it for me. Not to mention hashtags on a picture that self destructs in ~10 seconds? It hurts.

Dude, this **** drives me up a wall.

A) selfies... People who take nonstop pictures of themselves in the kitchen, after a jog, at work, eating lunch, after dropping a huge ****, etc.

No one gives a ****!! And I say it them.

B) #texting #postingonHBT #brewingin6hours #drinkingdalespaleale

Again... Who ****ing reads this ****. When my son is old enough to comprehend things, I'll tell him that the person who was run over by a train, or the guy who drove his car into a retention pond, it was because they used hashtags

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My coworkers and I once played a "drinking game" at a team meeting (the drink was coffee...). Every time the big boss said, "Reach Out" all of us would take a drink from our coffee in unison. It took him a while...but he stopped saying it.

that is floccing awesome! the steel yard I work at went through an inner-corporate take over. the new head kept saying "baptized by fire" for every little thing she didn't know about. drove me up the wall.

Latest posts

Back