Photographs of bad ideas:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-picture-photo-sign-children-i-c-e-pic.jpg

what the hell??? this is a fantastic idea!!!!

After my heart started beating again, I want to ***** slap this woman. Hard!

I agree this looks really bad.

I am inclined to think this is a photochop. Look how big that gun is and the look on her face, not what you would expect.

Not to mention who would let a baby slobber all over their gun, I wouldn't.

There was like a whole hour program on Discovery about this...ummm...person a few years back.

I recall knowing people who knew him.

I recall not one of us, direct friends or FOFs, could actually bring ourselves to attest to his sanity.

I recall being asked by some if they could switch places and let me be his friend instead.

He's quite gross.

After my heart started beating again, I want to ***** slap this woman. Hard!

No way thats a real gun and not because that woman can not possibly be that suupid, but there is no way that baby holds on to that gun alone. Despite the pair the lady is packing, they aren't holding up that gun. Baby would drop that in a second, and no self respecting gun owner would let that gun near the baby for safety reasons. Not to mention, risk having it dropped.

I would probably put my hand in the water and move it up and down, to rock the board until the cat fell off.

Just a thought.

...... cats can swim, right? I've seen cats swim.....

They can swim but they don't like it. That cat would pay you back later by pooping in your slipper.

4thplace.jpg

This one was part of HighPlains earlier post but I had a personal attachment to it.
I almost had to divert to Mali because of this idiot. Shut down the entire airfield for nearly 4 hours. We had about 5 minutes left of holding fuel before they opened the runway.

Should have sprung for a pickup

Yea well, when you see an elk on the side of the road, you all don't just drive by and leave it there to go to waste now, do ya? Lurleen's been fixin to skin up some elk meat and the youngin's gotta eat ya know!

Yea well, when you see an elk on the side of the road, you all don't just drive by and leave it there to go to waste now, do ya? Lurleen's been fixin to skin up some elk meat and the youngin's gotta eat ya know!

Wow. I know Gresham isn't the big city like Portland is, but you're close enough to not be considered the boonies. :D

I think some of these are scattered around other threads/posts here, but there are truely examples of BAD IDEAS !!

Bad Idea #1 - Ok Tom, what did you expect reaction to this picture to be?
cruiseanddakotala8.jpg

Bad Idea #2 - Letting your Dog even FIND these
baddogbi7.jpg

Bad Idea #3 - Taking Photos in reflective object while naked (if you look like that)
nakedebaynt2.jpg

Bad Idea #4 - A woman had to be the engineer on this project
poorbathroomdesignrq6.jpg

Back