Pesticide Sprayer for Star San solution

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use an almost identical one at my job for acidic cleaners, and it's held up just fine. If you're worried about long-term effects, maybe just run some clean water through it before you store it.

I use one like THIS and it works like a charm.. Small, maneuverable, easy to store on a shelf.. no long arms :) I love mine.

Actually, mine is like the one that is in the DIY Beer Line Cleaner thread.

Cool. I'm going to fill it up tonight and try it out. Bet it will make sanitizing bottles a lot easier.

I don't know if it'll make bottles easier.. the nice thing about a sprayer is sanitizing fittings and external type things.. In My Experience.. For bottles, I use a Vinator.. I think that's what it's called.. but, prior to that I just poured a half cup of StarSan or Iodophor into the bottle.. put my thumb over it.. shook it good and turned it over into a funnel in the next bottle.. etc.. Couldn't be easier.. Caps go in a 2 cup measuring glass with either of the sanitizers. So, bottles are a lead pipe cinch.. w/o a sprayer.. I think, if that's all you'll use it for.. you are better off with a cup and funnel with some sort of drainer.

Hmm, I'm gonna try using it for now. If I buy anything else the wife will kill me.

Back