Perlick Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to take advantage of the AHS shank deal but I guess I forgot to hit confirm sale at the end, so I missed out. It is just as well as I ended adding on so many other impulse buy things and all I need are the shanks.

As my taps are on the way and my keezer should be done this week, who has the best deals on SS shanks?

Mine arrived today! Thank you again Jeff for organizing this although I wish I saw you had some extras I would have picked up 2 more

Good to know they are rolling in at the final destination.

The most I could fit in a box was 4 the most I could fit in an Envelope was 7. Those who ordered more had to get bumped up to the Medium Flat rate box. So some of you got a deal on shipping.

Got mine and swapped my old faucets out already. Looks great. Thanks again!
Edit: Added a before pic.
Before:

After:

Just recieved mine today, now just waiting on CO2 manifold and quick connects from kegcowboy to throw the kegerator together.

Thank you again Jeff, this was great!

Received my also, a beautiful thing. Thanks Jeff for going to all this effort! Let me know if you are ever in the Cincinnati area, beers are on me.

Thanks again,

Volfan

Thanks so much for all your work Jeff.
Can't wait to get my kegerator together.
Really don't want to drill hole in my parents old fridge.
Although 5 taps would look good on it.
Also with this group buy you caused forrest to give us a great deal on SS shanks to.

Thanks again,

Matthew

Back