Perlick flow control faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate

Reaction score
Just wanted to give another endorsement for these faucets. Not only are they great for pouring growlers and samples but they're also more hygienic/easier to keep clean.

Another advantage that I don't see a lot of people discussing is that if you want to highly carb a beer, you can still get great pours without producing too much head.

:mug:

A game changer for kegging.Makes things so easy.For people just starting kegging and money is tight,wait till you can afford them.Youll never regret them

My only complaint is that they clog up pretty easily if you dry hop in the keg. Otherwise they're great!

I just bought one. I've been waiting to pull the trigger on one, but seeing as many people like these, and I like to have higher volume beers this will take a little bit of the foaming issue out of the equation. Thanks for the link too!

Back