Perlick 525SS Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, I got them all packed up and ready to rock. It took me a day longer to pack them than expected, it was kinda a pain. But anyway, all should be well I checked like 90% of the faucets and they were all engraved so I hope that all of them were. They will ship out via USPS Priority Mail tomorrow morning! Heheheh you should all be jealous, I already get to play with mine :rockin::rockin:

If there are any questions or if I messed something up just shoot me a PM. From the looks of it I think everything went as planned. I tried to pack them nice and tight so they wouldnt get banged around. Woot, you should all see your perlicks, quite soon!

LMAO, I like it. Well here is a little bit more of a teaser. In the pic below the perlicks are installed and one is pouring my Oaked Drunken E.L.K. Ale, which I am drinking while I post this.

They are on the way guys!!!!! :tank:

Smaller installed Perlick.jpg

MAN I MISSED ANOTHER GROUP BUY. SOMEBODY SLAP ME.
OK, just for the record, next time someone does this please shoot me a PM, ARGGGG...
I got three now and a nice SS stout faucet but I think I need 2 to three more just cause. I think I need to set up a pay pal account just because this site does not take CC payments.

MAN I MISSED ANOTHER GROUP BUY. SOMEBODY SLAP ME.
OK, just for the record, next time someone does this please shoot me a PM, ARGGGG...
I got three now and a nice SS stout faucet but I think I need 2 to three more just cause. I think I need to set up a pay pal account just because this site does not take CC payments.

A paypal acct would be great, but if someone didnt have one you could always work out another way of payment with the person making the buy, like a check. As long as it cleared before the purchase was made, no worries in my eyes. Or even a cashiers check, I think those a supposed to be pretty safe for both ends. From Premium/Lifetime members I would have accepted a check, I would just wait to make the purchase until it cleared.

For those of you that missed the group buy...

This Tuesday August 4th, I will have both Perlicks on sale. The 425SS for $32.99 and the 525SS for $23.99.

One day only sale.

Woot, go Austinhomebrew!!! I think you may have some killer business from this sale, make sure to create a thread on the main page for this. Btw, whats shipping going to be, I have a buddy that wants some perlicks... right after I did this group buy, of course.....

Received all 4 of my faucets today. Now its time to get finishing my bar so I can actually use them. Nice work on getting them shipped out so quickly.

Woot, go Austinhomebrew!!! I think you may have some killer business from this sale, make sure to create a thread on the main page for this. Btw, whats shipping going to be, I have a buddy that wants some perlicks... right after I did this group buy, of course.....

Brewin, I'd say its safe to assume that the shipping will be his normal flat rate. AHB is good for that kinda thing, good deal Forrest~ :mug:

I got mine too! I made the mistake of taking one apart to see how it works, then had trouble getting the grommet lined up properly for a few minutes.
They look nice. Force carbing my beer right now, so I can't try them out.

Got my 2 as well. BW is about to kick and IPA is ready. Passion/Peach/Pear Apfelwine will be on in about a week. Great job getting them out quick!

Got mine! Im pumped.... now i just need to get my faucet wrench from BMW... not going to f-up a 30 dollar faucet with channel lock pliers!!!! woot!!

Mine arrived safe and sound. Perfect match. Thanx!

Now I just need to build my tower setup so I can drop the picnic taps.

Just got this in an email from AHS, I'm sure some of you got the same thing...

Austin Homebrew Supply News
** $7.99 Shipping! ** 1-800-890-BREW
Austin Homebrew Supply
Monday, August 3, 2009

Tuesday Special

Starting tomorrow we will have a special on a different item every Tuesday. It will stay on special all Tuesday or until it sells out. Tomorrow the "Tuesday Special" will be on the new Perlick 525SS faucets. These are normally priced at $28.99 but they will be on sale tomorrow for $23.99. Check back every Tuesday to see our latest deal.

I know you guys just got your faucets, and I'm sure the group got a better deal, but I thought I'd post this for those that missed the boat!

cheers

Since I didn't read the whole thread, I'm not sure what the quantity got up to...how many did you guys get? I'm curious!

I don't believe they got a better deal.

Forrest

As long as people bought 2 or more (which everyone but one did and he was given a break on shipping) it was a pretty close match, by my calc yours cost $27.99 for two and $25.32 for 6 (shipped of course). For the group buy, after shipping it cost $27.95 ea for two, $26.28 ea for three, $25.45 ea for four, and $24.62 for 6. It was a pretty damn good deal, we managed to keep shipping quite low.

Unfortunately not everyone can get in on deals like this and forest was kind enough to put an AMAZING deal up on his website (im actually buying two because my dad didnt know about the deal and just got a new kegerator). Be ready for mass amounts of orders tomorrow forest!!!!!

EDIT: ODP we ended up getting 44 or 46, I cant remember.

My option includes free shipping on everything else you buy at the same time no matter how much you buy.

Should I have charged $24.62 and free shipping? About the same thing...

We may run out quickly. If so, I will order more and run it again. I can't sell something I don't have in stock.

Forrest

Thats really cool, do you happen to have gooseneck tower shanks? I couldnt find them on your website. I bought my dad a kegerator for his birthday and want to add two taps to it. Its got a single tap tower on it with lots of room for two more. Link possibly, I would love to get them from you.

I don't stock them because there hasn't been demand. I will look into carrying them to see if they will sell.

Forrest

Got mine on Saturday. Thanks to Brewin_CRAZY for collecting all the cash.

Of course, I just placed an order for shanks, tailpieces, hose, and a distributor, so it's not as easy on the wallet as I was hoping :drunk:

And of course I have to build a collar now..... :cross:

I was actually gonna snag two on the AHS site this morning but it looks like the price never dropped and they are OOS.

Forrest
I was just wondering why you don't have a link to your website in your signature, all the other vendors do.
-Ben

The sale started at midnight and they sold out faster than we thought they would. If you email me at: [email protected] and let me know how many you want, I will email you when they arrive here and I will honor the price.

Forrest

I turned the sale back on. We have more on their way. I will honor the price if they are ordered today.

Forrest

+1 to that! Glad I went back to 'window shop' today. I pulled the trigger on this one!
-Me

Thanks to everyone who bought a faucet. I hope we made the 50+ people very happy.

I can't believe people were buying up to 10 at a time.

Next Tuesday's special involves conicals.

Forrest

Thanks to everyone who bought a faucet. I hope we made the 50+ people very happy.

I can't believe people were buying up to 10 at a time.

Next Tuesday's special involves conicals.

Forrest

Can you talk to my employer (and most importantly my wife)?

I want to see if I can change my paydays to Mondays now. (Or Tuesday AM) :p

Cant wait to see this next special... Wait... Yes I can if I dont want to sell more plasma. :cross:
-Me

Back