• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Montana Perlick 525SS faucets (3) with deep engraved "P"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winmont

Reaction score
SOLD
I have (3) Perlick 525SS faucets with the deep engraved "P" for sale for $25 each with free shipping (flat rate USPS priority mail) if you buy all three. I prefer to sell as a package, and will wait a few days before selling singly, at which point I will split shipping for singles. I also have (4) Perlick 425SS and (5) Perlick 525SS faucets in other posts.

The faucets are in good shape. No noticeable marks or scuffs. I can send pics if you PM me.

I singled these faucets out from the other 525SS faucets I am selling in another post, because I know some people want the original deep engraved "P" so it matches the rest of their faucets. The newer models have a laser etched/engraved "P". Also, I was short a few ferrules/collars (the part the handle butts up to, not the "bonnet" that seals the faucet). I bought them from a distributor this way, and used them without it, or they were a spare/back up faucet.

Thes 525SS uses a specific ferrule/collar (~$1 each), and I was planning on getting some with my next order from Perlick (they make superior SS shanks, if you weren't aware). I figured someone who wants the engraved "P" version would be willing to do the legwork to get the ferrules. You should buy some replacement O-rings for the faucets from Perlick anyway (unless someone has found generic ones that work), and including a few ferrules will be easy enough to do at the same time.

If you don't care about the engraved "P", and want all of these plus some of my other (5) 525SS faucets, I can do that as well. I just don't want to deal with boxing up individually the 12 faucets I am selling.

The faucets have been upgraded with the squared off lever/post that prevents the handle from spinning, but I could replace with the spinning levers if you would like.

These also have the machined shank splines versus the knurled ones they put on now. This means there are about half as many splines on the faucet, but don't affect how it fits on the shank splines, except maybe better, if you remember the run of the first knurled 525SS faucets that wouldn't fit on most shanks.

If you are in Montana (near Bozeman), or Denver, or anywhere in between, I could them drop off in person, since I will be road tripping to Denver soon, or could send them to a buddy in Denver for in-person pick up. (Hopefully that short circuits all the conspiracy theorists that always seem to surface with a comment when someone is selling something without fewer than 10k+ posts.)

Back