• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Penrose Kettle and Wort Chiller bundle - $250

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebring96hbg

Reaction score
Due to upgrades, I have been told to sell surplus equipment. Oh well, I would have liked to keep a backup to my 20L Braumeister set up. Moving on, I am selling my Penrose kettle and wort chiller as a set for $250.

I made the wort chiller from 50 ft. of 1/2" copper tubing. The inlet hose is thick-walled clear pvc hose (with garden hose fitting) and the outlet hose is made from black rubber heater hose.

The specs on the Penrose kettle are:

• 15.5 gallon capacity
• 304 Stainless Steel
• 1/2" Ball Valve
• 15.75" in diameter
• 19" tall
• 1/2" threaded hose barb from Brewers Hardware included

I would prefer to sell my Penrose kettle and wort chiller as a set since I made the chiller to fit the kettle. I think the bundle is a good deal and priced to move.

I will add pics later this evening. I live near Scotzin's in Lemoyne and will meet there to complete any deal.

That is a great deal on that kettle. If I needed another, I would be all over this.

Side note: I grew up in Camp Hill and was a long time member of the Harrisburg Area Homebrewers Assoc. before I relocated for my job years and years ago. Spent a crap ton of money at Scotzins.....

Back