• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Parker 1/2" stainless swage nut/ferrule sets new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aouellette86

Reaction score
I have around 100 Parker 1/2" nut an ferrule sets that I would like to sell. They are brand new never been used and are stainless steel. I'm looking to get $3.75 each for them. If interested please pm me and I can get an actual shipping cost for the qty desired. These will ship through USPS from Massachusetts.

image.jpg

Will take offers... Only 6 sets sold, many more left I definitly do not need this many for myself...

What are these used for? I thought they were compression fittings at first. Hoping to understand what to use these for in a brewing context. (Please forgive my ignorance.)

That's exactly what they are, replacement nuts and ferrules for compression fittings. Most people use these for herms coils and ball valves on there kettles.

Back