Palm Springs...where to go?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

straycat

Reaction score
I'll be in Palm Springs for a week in March, staying at the Hyatt. Anything around there worth hitting? Anything to avoid? Thanks in advance.

I'll be there this weekend, so I'd like to know too!

One place that looks promising is Babe's Brew and BBQ. It's around the corner from our resort so we will probably be stopping there.

Hey Breezy. How was it? Any words of advice?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Home Brew mobile app

I hit Palm Springs Liquor when we got in town. They had some Karl Strauss and some others, not a whole lot of selection. The night everyone went to Babe's, I was sick so I couldn't go. That's really I wanted to do. I never made it to Trader Joe's or BevMo. We did go to Yard House and that was pretty standard. Overall not much of a local craft beer scene.

Coming to my hometown. Schmiddys is a little local bar close to the yardhouse that has a rotating craft beer selection. Babes is good, the bartenders there are knowledgeable and cool and will chat beer with you. Be sure to check out our 2 new craft breweries: Coachella valley brewing and La Quinta brewing. And there's always total wine if you want to pick up some bottles, great selection. But overall, there's not a huge craft scene here

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Also, if you're staying in the city palm springs, several of the downtown bars serve local beer

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Back