Pallet Jack IPA Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kigerbrewing

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Barley Brown's lineup and would love to come up with a recipe for Pallet Jack IPA. Here is a description front their website:

"the awesome blend of columbus, citra, amarillo and simcoe hops bombard this ipa with flavors of citrus, tropical fruit, and a little bit of pine. the light malt flavor comes from 2-row barley and a touch of crystal malt. 2012 gabf silver. 2013 national ipa champion.
7.0% abv"

Has anybody tried to clone this yet? If you have had this IPA, how would you schedule the hops? Thanks.

I head over there once a month or so...absolutely love their beers...if it was me, i would load the hops up in a whirpool/hop steep. Pallet Jack is Simcoe dominant as well. I am currently attempting to clone Hand Truck. Tyler and Eli are both awesome dudes...if either are in the brewpub when you are there they will likely throw you a bone!

Back