pale ale/ipa hop combo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimsal27

Reaction score
thinking of an new England ipa. I have a few hops on hand and was wondering about some hop combinations.
hops on hand:
Mandrina bavaria
el dorado
falconers flight
mosaic

any thoughts on a combination with the hops above?

I brewed a pale ale today. 1050 og .4 oz Columbus 60 min, 1 oz each mosaic and Eldorado at 5 mins. Im gonna dry hop with 1 oz of mosaic n Eldorado.

Mosaic El Dorado should be really good. Probably pretty fruity. You could sub out one of those for Falconers Flight for a more balanced tasting beer, some citrus but also some pine/earthy flavors. I like all 3 of those hops.

Mosaic El Dorado should be really good. Probably pretty fruity. You could sub out one of those for Falconers Flight for a more balanced tasting beer, some citrus but also some pine/earthy flavors. I like all 3 of those hops.

Interesting. Ill keep that in mind. Still haven't decided what to do with the flaconers flight hops. The eldoradr mosaic combo smells good in the fermentor

Back