• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted PakTech or similar can carriers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob2010SS

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for anyone who has taken up a collection of the PakTech can carriers or something similar. We purchased a canner and while we have some of these, we're looking to get some more. We're specifically looking for the 2 packs but will gladly take the 4's or 6's off your hands as well, if you don't need them of course. Will pay for shipping.

For a visual, these are what we're looking for...

1646866698868.png
1646866729782.png

Looking for anyone who has taken up a collection of the PakTech can carriers or something similar. We purchased a canner and while we have some of these, we're looking to get some more. We're specifically looking for the 2 packs but will gladly take the 4's or 6's off your hands as well, if you don't need them of course. Will pay for shipping.

For a visual, these are what we're looking for...

View attachment 762174View attachment 762175
Pm sent!

Will gladly ship these to you for beer.

EDIT: our municipality stopped recycling plastic, so if you can use these, it's a good.

Last edited:
Too bad you didn't post this sooner. I just threw out some. I can start saving since I am part of a beer club at a local brewery and I get beer every week.

Thank you to all who jumped in on this! As usual, the HBT community never ceases to amaze me.

I think we're good on these for the time being. I'll follow back up again should we end up needing more of them.

Back