• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Pacific NW eBiaB Setup For Sale - EVERYTHING FOR $400

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evoasis

Reaction score
$400.00 + S&H
Preface: I'm willing to ship, but this gear weighs a lot and is large, so take that into consideration. PC Software is NOT included, as I can't get anyone to give me a copy - while not needed it makes changing the brew schedule MUCH easier than the touch-screen. Automation!!!!

Here's a link to someone using a similar setup:

So I bought the controller from a fellow brewer on this forum and it works pretty good - temps remain fairly stable and the brews come out consistent. My goal was to brew, but also be able to drink and not baby sit the setup especially during mashing, and this worked great for that. I will break up the whole sha-bang for those who want just the controller/ element if you want to pay $320 Shipped for those I'll do it.

Included is the following:
Picobrew eBIAB (Not the same PicoBrew that makes the Zymatic) - Think of this as Brew Boss Beta (No Bluetooth, just USB connection) as Darrin the man I believe put these bad-boys together. It puts out 240v @ 30A, so your house must have a properly wired circuit for it.

9-10 gallon capacity stainless kettle - the weld for the 2" tri-clamp works, but it's ugly. Photo below so ya see
240v heater element - I wired it as good as I could, and haven't had any leaks but buyer should verify again before use~
Wort chiller
Ferment Temp Controller with probe to control your wort temp...
Hydrometer
Brix Refractometer
Pump with quick disconnects - nothing fancy plastic but it works good!
(2) Food Safe Buckets to make wort into beer
Mesh re-usable / washable bag
Kettle Filter Basket (Designed for crab cooking but makes lifting spent grain much easier.
Yeast starter flask
Several different plugs for NEMA 30a plugs, I've found it works at all my friends houses with a quick swap between popular dryer plugs and welding plugs.
and several other odds and ends I tried to photograph.

$400.00 + S&H

This thing is pretty cool, it's not as fancy as some of the newer stuff like the Pico Brew Zymatic (Different manufacturer), Brewmeister, or the newer Brew Boss, but if you play around with it, it'll give you the same results. Right now it's a stand alone system, and I was unable to obtain the windows software so you can interface with a PC (the touch screen on it isn't the easiest to mess around with the recipe but it works). Any questions please let me know. I have several different plugs to adapt to your house's 30A circuit, I use my dryer circuit without issues. On a 30a circuit the 240v heater element usually heats to striking temp within 15mins and can get a good boil going quickly after. Maintains temperature during mash and boil which allows you to drink beer and do other stuff while you brew..automation rocks, consistency tastes delicious.:tank:
IMG_20161119_140826_zpskie8keob.jpg

IMG_20160913_173156_zpsppirrr37.jpg

IMG_20160916_180421_zpsumkoa7kh.jpg

IMG_20160913_171014_zps7ltpcwsv.jpg

I mostly browse the forum, hence my low post count. I'm someone who "Uses the search bar" and enjoys watching everyone else make mistakes so I can learn from them... :)
$400.00 + S&H

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back