OXYVIEW® 203A Inline Oxygen Flow Meter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blankly

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else is using this to measure their oxygen flow rate but this product is pretty inexpensive and very easy to install. OXYVIEW® 203A is the one you want. The scale is from 1-3 L/M. You can get them for between $15-20. They fit snugly into the 1/4" ID tubing the all brass oxygen regulator morebeer sells is designed to work with.

I got it in the mail 30 min. ago. I just hooked it up and it works great! There still isn't a cheap way to measure DO but at least now it's fairly easy and cheap to ballpark your flow rate! :ban:

pdl5zsXh.jpg

Not sure what brand mine are, but I've used similar and seemed to work well. I "upgraded" to a discarded hospital flow meter that busted on me so I replaced it with this one.
21067036953_32ee058c20_o.jpg

Runs less than $20 on ebay. Metric threads though so I had to zip tie it to my welding regulator...

Sorry, I didn't mean to highjack the thread. The ones that Blankly are using worked well for me. When I found I couldn't attach the ball meter directly to my welding regulator, I almost went back to using the inline style. If you're searching for them I think I had found them listed as an oxygen nose tube meter or something like that. Mine came with the nose tube that drapes over your ears. I threw that part out. I'm not THERE yet in my life.

No yeah I just went with the inline over the floating ball type because the orientation of the flow meter doesn't matter and it just becomes a part of the system without having to mount it and make sure it's level so that it reads true. This one is FDA approved (probably accurate) and comes in sanitary packaging for what it's worth. I don't have a problem at all dialing it in with the regulator I got at morebeer.

I don't know if anyone else is using this to measure their oxygen flow rate but this product is pretty inexpensive and very easy to install. OXYVIEW® 203A is the one you want. The scale is from 1-3 L/M. You can get them for between $15-20. They fit snugly into the 1/4" ID tubing the all brass oxygen regulator morebeer sells is designed to work with.

I got it in the mail 30 min. ago. I just hooked it up and it works great! There still isn't a cheap way to measure DO but at least now it's fairly easy and cheap to ballpark your flow rate! :ban:

pdl5zsXh.jpg
Do they still make this? Any idea where to purchase

Back