• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oxygen concentrator for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watersr

Thirsty Viking
Reaction score
I'm moving to a smaller place and some of my larger equipment just won't fit. Selling an oxygen concentrator. This produces of to 4 liters per minute of oxygen, no tanks needed. With this you always have a ready oxygen supply at the flip of a switch. These are normally used for medical oxygen delivery and have a sanitary filter. New these cost upwards of $1000. Will give it up for $100 local pickup only. Way to big to ship. Needs new tubing bView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436224959.886774.jpg

I'm in Jacksonville Fl. I'm moving to Gainesville so if you're there I can bring it along. I'd also consider some trades. I need a new regulator and a 2 or 3 tap tower.

Back