Outta homebrew... Here's what I drink!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuchoGusto

Reaction score
I luv this stuff... just kidding. Dumbest name for a commercial beer ever!

NattyDaddy2 (Small).jpg

The stuff... and that's what I'll call it because it would be a sin to refer to it as beer, is total crap. Sweet, no hops and 8% abv. WHO buys the concoction besides me? I have no idea.

For the love of god what is it and why? Sierra Nevada has many fine beers and they pretty affordable

Ha - I work at a casual chain restaurant, and we found one of those abandoned under a table at the end of the night (we don't sell it). We tried to give it away to various staff members for a few days - no takers. It finally disapeared, no one will own up to drinking it though.

Ha - I work at a casual chain restaurant, and we found one of those abandoned under a table at the end of the night (we don't sell it). We tried to give it away to various staff members for a few days - no takers. It finally disapeared, no one will own up to drinking it though.

Which means it was one of the under-agers.

Back