Washington Oregon Brewfest is Back!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seatazzz

Well-Known Bloviator & Pontificator
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
We're heading to Portland next week for the first time in two years, to attend the Oregon Brewer's Festival. Been going since 2010 almost every year. They have the list of brewers/beers posted, looks like a very good selection this year!

I missed the first one in 1988 - moved to Portland in '89. I think I've only missed one OBF since then, and after two non-festival COVID years, I'm really looking forward to next weekend!

Last edited:
...but, dang, it's predicted to be 101°F on Saturday! Bring your parasol, @seatazzz
I plan to spend a lot of time fighting for space under the water sprays! I'll be wearing a big floppy brown hat, if you see a short slightly chubby red-headed chick wearing a rainbow tie-died backpack purse, with a tall guy wandering around, both wearing pretzel necklaces and possibly slightly tipsy (it's been two years, we plan to enjoy ourselves), say hi!

Back