Orange County, CA Home Brew Shops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael311

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought my first extract kit online in January and became hooked pretty much immediately. I did four more extract kits then decided I needed to go AG. I've done two AG batches now and I just ordered the grains for an IPA of my own design. I think it will be the best or worst tasting beer ever. Anyway, it's a consuming (ha) new hobby.

I've purchased milled grains from Austin Home Brewer. I've also bought supplies and equipment from MoreBeer and Northern Brewer.

In OC there's a few shops all within 45 mins of me. I went to one, O'Shea's, and wasn't really impressed.

I keep reading here to support your local shop but I'm wondering why? I suppose it's convenient to get something when you feel like it but shipping is fairly cheap and the websites seems a lot cleaner and more organized.

Anybody in OC have any recommendations for grain in particular?

I don't know how far you are from fullerton. There is a great home brew shop by the name of adison home brew. The guys there are awesome and friendly. I live in long beach and have steinfillers a few blocks from me but, the guys there always seemed bothered when you ask them a question.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back