Online store - Jasper Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepycreek

Reaction score
A friend recently turned me onto Jasper Homebrew online. Looks like they have a lot of recipe kits and my friend said the one he got from there had very fresh ingredients.

Has anyone ever got stuff from them before?

I would have no hesitations trying them. I believe the owner wrote most of the recipes. Really good guys that run that place.

Jaspers is my local HBS. They are great people, very helpful and customer oriented. I know from being there while they are scrambling around that they make all their kits up fresh as they are ordered, so you will get a fresh kit if you order from them.

Bought their Gravedigger Imperial Pumpkin kit last year. Delivery was fast, all of the ingredients were fresh, and they responded promptly to a few emails I sent them with questions.
The beer turned out fantastic too!

My first kit, which was three weeks ago was ordered from them (Yorkshire bitter) and a can't say enough nice about them

My local store as well. Only used one of their kits (some sort of summer ale) and it was really good. Super friendly and knowledgeable owner, can't go wrong.

Prices on kits ain't bad either...And they make up the kit when they receive the order? Cool! Was looking, just may order their Pandemonium Porter(AG)...Will probably need to wait until I get my e-brew system up and running..But, I have them bookmarked! ;)

I was there yesterday. Their procedure is when they get an order for a kit, they print out the instructions. From there, they pull all the items for that kit and box it up along with the instructions, seal and ship.

I was there yesterday. Their procedure is when they get an order for a kit, they print out the instructions. From there, they pull all the items for that kit and box it up along with the instructions, seal and ship.

That sounds great, I've ordered from them several times, mostly 1G recipes but recently ordered and brewed the Tax Relief Ale, a 5g recipe. Their recipes usually turn out wonderful and the descriptions are something else, the owner definitely has a sense of humor. :mug:

I'm going to give them a shot, probably for my next ingredient order. They got a few kits I'd like to try, prices are decent, why not?

My friend ordered a couple kits from them and said the LME was in some bags, any idea where they get it from?

Back