One of many today, from the look of it.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molybedenum

Reaction score
Hey. (Famous first words.)

New brewer in Denver, here. I've been lurking for quite some time, trying to pick up tidbits of info here or there. I think the hardest thing about it all is picking up the new set of acronyms.

I've had an interest in brewing for years and years, but I usually get bogged down in the research before I can actually get around to participation. My wonderful wife took care of that by picking up a beginner's brew kit from Midwest, which forced the issue.

So now, we have an amber 3 weeks in the bucket. I'm grateful I found this place, since I would have gone running to pick up a carboy to rack to, based on the now out-of-date online Palmer book. I'm looking forward to the moment I can crack a bottle and not drink green beer. :mug:

Anyway, cheers, and glad to have found a great source of beer data.

Nice to hear you discovered this site (HBT) as you were entering the hobby. You'll find that many people have found this site invaluable in improving the quality of their beer and the enjoyment of this hobby. I am a prime example.

Welcome to HBT!

Brent

Back