One more AG Wisconsinite!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decarazor

Reaction score
Hey everyone, AG brewer, do a lot of 2 gallon batches but fit in the 5 gallon batch when money is available. :tank:

I need a grain crusher, if anyone has one they'd like to sell??? I know there are some cheap models out there http://schmidling.com/bbordpp.htm comes to mind. But you know, I figure you guys would know better than I would know where to find a crusher maybe a little cheaper?

I'm glad to be part of such a big community of experienced and well-learned brewers such as yourselves!

On Wisconsin!:mug:

~BJ

Welcome from the sprawling metropolis of Eldorado. Go Pack!

And afterwards.......... Go Brewers!

I agree! Well, not that Eldorado is a metropolis.

I'm meeting up with some fellow Yoopers today (and some Cheeseheads) and watching the game.

The Brewer's, though. That's another story. I'm a long suffering fan. That's part of loving the Brewers. You have to be a masochist.

thanks again everyone for the welcomes!

Yooper, I agree about the Brewers. But the tailgating is great. :) Milwaukee is only 2 hours from here so we try to hit a game or two with the cheap-o BP tickets. Never been to a Packers game however.

Wrenchman, thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that now :)

The Brewers should be at the very least be very competitive this year. We got Greinke. Greinke.

:rockin: Whooo! Packers rule! :rockin:
you guys see the streets of GB on the news? LoL! :mug: man I'd love to have been there!

logan, most definitely competitive this year! I can't wait for the Brewers to explode onto the diamond and just own the competition! :ban:

waunabeer, frecken awesome profile pic :cross:

Latest posts

Back