One Great Find

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon240

Reaction score
Was at the walmart today and decided to check if they had the turkey fryer propane burner kits cheaper than homers ($65ish, owch) and they had one that was missing some parts I could care less about for $30!

Still got the 30qt pot, just need to buy some metal to make a support for the gauge and electric lighter but saved me some cash for sure! Now SWMBO cant complain about scorch marks on the stove inside.

Great deal! Found mine at Lowes last spring on sale for $19.00. That was worth it for the pot alone, let alone the burner to go with it. Have used the hell out of it in the last year.

yea i saw the one at walmart last night and thought about getting it but i think ill shop around and see what i can get a little cheaper. it was 57 at wally world

I bought some turkey fryers a couple years ago at my grocery store. The buying decision went something like this:

Before thanksgiving $49.99 so I waited
After thanksgiving but before Christmas $39.99 so I waited
After Christmas but before new years $29.99 so I waited
After new years day $9.99. I bought six, four for other people and two for me.

I bought some turkey fryers a couple years ago at my grocery store. The buying decision went something like this:

Before thanksgiving $49.99 so I waited
After thanksgiving but before Christmas $39.99 so I waited
After Christmas but before new years $29.99 so I waited
After new years day $9.99. I bought six, four for other people and two for me.

Wow thats a killer deal there! I was hoping to find a camping one since camping season is out, thought they might have a few they wanna get rid of. But this one will work great.

Back