one day sale deals.woot.com Mr. beer kit 19.99$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason the link takes you to the wrong site. Can't get a good link. type in deals.woot.com to get the website.

They also have a link to mrbeer.com which is running a sale, and has a listed coupon code "WBD33"

I was really excited then, when I discovered that it stacked with other coupon codes online- suddenly I'm getting prices listed for 85% off on many items, seems great, I place a big order to take advantage of this.

Just got a call from Mr. Beer- they're only going to honor one coupon code for order, despite their site CLEARLY accepting more than one for the same order. Guess they get choosy about which ones you're allowed to stack (I suppose 10% off plus a free hat might be ok, 20%+20%+20%25% is not)

I cancelled the order. Maybe I'll go back in later and pick up something, but probably not.

If anyone else wants to investigate, the codes are:
WBD33
FG0112
FG0112A
FG0212

Again, I don't know for certain how much each of those will take off to determine which one is best, and you'll have to log out and back in/clear cookies and only use ONE, otherwise they will be calling you, too.

Bah, us Canadians get hosed again. :)
They don't ship to Canada. It would have liked that fermentor for Apfelwein.

Thought about it, but I'd basically be paying $25 for a kitschy keg thing. For $15 (incl. shipping) I'd have hopped on it maybe.

They also have a link to mrbeer.com which is running a sale, and has a listed coupon code "WBD33"

I was really excited then, when I discovered that it stacked with other coupon codes online- suddenly I'm getting prices listed for 85% off on many items, seems great, I place a big order to take advantage of this.

Just got a call from Mr. Beer- they're only going to honor one coupon code for order, despite their site CLEARLY accepting more than one for the same order. Guess they get choosy about which ones you're allowed to stack (I suppose 10% off plus a free hat might be ok, 20%+20%+20%25% is not)

I cancelled the order. Maybe I'll go back in later and pick up something, but probably not.

If anyone else wants to investigate, the codes are:
WBD33
FG0112
FG0112A
FG0212

Again, I don't know for certain how much each of those will take off to determine which one is best, and you'll have to log out and back in/clear cookies and only use ONE, otherwise they will be calling you, too.

Got excited when I saw this headed to the site to see if I could get one of the 2 gallon fermenters at a good deal. The 2 gallon fermenters were on sale for 10 dollars! and then i got 15% off with a code! Then I went to estimate shipping and it gave no estimate!!!!!! $8.50 for a 2 gallon fermeter with no shipping?!?!?! YES SIR! then I went to check out...They wanted 7.95 for shipping. over 16 dollars is too much for what it is. Sad.

Latest posts

Back