OMG that is GOOD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thezepster

Reaction score
Just started working at a brewpub in Auckland. We were filling the casks yesterday with an english bitter and the brewmaster filled up my glass a couple times straight out of the fermenter... still had the yeast suspended in it and everything. Wow that was delicious... I love this job

Just started working at a brewpub in Auckland. We were filling the casks yesterday with an english bitter and the brewmaster filled up my glass a couple times straight out of the fermenter... still had the yeast suspended in it and everything. Wow that was delicious... I love this job

And now everyone hates you ;)
Sounds like the life, which brewpub?

Well I love it but its definitely a lot of hard work. Im still learning, ive only been there a week or so.

And now everyone hates you ;)
Sounds like the life, which brewpub?

Galbraith's Alehouse on Mount Eden Rd. Come check it out if u can. Its definitely some of the best beer in NZ, but i am a bit biased.

I sampled a Belgian IPA from the fermenter at a local (Louisville) brewpub. Good people there, very cool. Took me and my girlfriend at the time to the brewing area, showed us around, let us sample, etc. We didn't even ask for a tour, just got to talking about brewing. Hoping when I move back I can get on at one of the brewpubs.

Galbraith's Alehouse on Mount Eden Rd. Come check it out if u can. Its definitely some of the best beer in NZ, but i am a bit biased.

Had a couple of theirs, very nice. My in laws love the place. Moved down to Papamoa 2 years ago but up in Auckland occasionally, will have to organise with the in laws to go over there. What's it like in the early afternoon? would you think it would be ok if my daughters (2 & 4) tagged along?

Had a couple of theirs, very nice. My in laws love the place. Moved down to Papamoa 2 years ago but up in Auckland occasionally, will have to organise with the in laws to go over there. What's it like in the early afternoon? would you think it would be ok if my daughters (2 & 4) tagged along?

ya that would be perfectly fine. In the afternoon its an older crowd getting something to eat for lunch or getting off work early. I saw a guy with his 2-3 yr old daughter there yesterday

Back