Old South New Summer/Fall Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoocurt

Reaction score
Hello,

It's been a little while since I posted some of my labels and just wanted to see what you guys think of some of the new ones. Thanks in advance.....

Edit: Poe's style description not yet fixed....and other typos...Oh Hell, you get the idea....
V

Centennial IPA.jpg

FarmhouseAle.jpg

Oktoberfest-Marzen.jpg

Poes pumpkin ale.jpg

Very nice. How did you make the weathered paper backgrounds? It looks like it is one background, but different color palates, but what did you do to make it in the first place?

I like the Farmhouse or Oktoberfest labels best, but are the orange leaves in the Oktoberfest supposed to be on the top layer?

Very nice. How did you make the weathered paper backgrounds? It looks like it is one background, but different color palates, but what did you do to make it in the first place?

I like the Farmhouse or Oktoberfest labels best,
but are the orange leaves in the Oktoberfest supposed to be on the top layer?

Thanks for the comments...and yes, I wanted a light contrast to draw the eye to them, and maybe a little depth of field....I'm not done tweaking them yet though, I'm not sure the color palette will remain the same....

I googled old hand made paper and stole it....:ban:...but shhhhh there are people on here that frown upon such nonsense....

http://www.hires-wallpaper.com/back...page-2/old-yellow-paper-background-wallpaper/

V

well played. Labels are great though. Much better than I can accomplish

Thanks, much appreciated....I often come up with a label before the beer. As a professional artist I find this to be a very creative outlet that doesn't require me to do my "actual job".

V

Back