Old rusty homebrewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landlockedbrewer

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Skylor. I started homebrewing and moonshining with my grandfather when I was 6. Been doing it ever since. I haven't been doing hardly any since I started working professionally in the brewing and distilling industry in 2007.

I sort of left the industry and started my own Brewery Consulting Business where I build, operate, design, streamline breweries, bars & man/brewing caves. I started this because I was tired of seeing other "consultants" that don't really have any brewing experience giving sub par advice and costing owners more than necessary on under/over sized and equipment not yet needed just to make another buck.

I just finished a 15bbl system 2000bbl capacity in Utah. What's been driving me nuts is I don't get beer usually because I'm building the facility that is supposed to make it. Lol!
So back to home brewing it is. I have a lot of stuff but I'm going to size up to 15 gal capacity I think. It's wonderful to be here. Thanks

Skylor Alexander
www.Facebook.com/Landlockedbreweryconsulting
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388605778.496073.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1388605828.361817.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to reading your posts. It sounds like you have created a really fun job for yourself. Much more fun than what most of us do for a living. Way to go.

Welcome to the group, I hope you post lots of pics. I travel regularly for business, and love to see different commercial systems (as well as of course homebrew systems).

I will post what I can. I have confidentiality contracts with everyone I am hired by. But I will post the ones that I am allowed.

Back