ohhh Crap!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
This just keeps getting better winter storm warning 10-18 inches of snow for tonight into Wed. And now Thursday into Friday I am in the white area..

3-thumb.JPG

power was out from Thursday until Sunday. Dumped 21 inches of wet heavy snow trees down everywhere and people were stuck on Interstate 84 for 13 hours . The State police were using snowmobiles to check on them. We were ok as i have a wood/coal stove and a Onan electric start generator. Filled 3 five gallon gas cans and had to take a ride yesterday to get more.Power was restored to me around 7 pm but there are 40,000 in Dutchess county alone still without.

Was a very weird storm as I said we got 21" and the City of Poughkeepsie which is about 8 miles got 4". So it was a nice 5 day weekend didn't brew but smoked up some turkey fired up the grill and feed some neighbors. This is by far the worst storm damage wise we have had in my lifetime.

Man and I'm wearing shorts right now in Virginia Beach.. but I'm also a re-tard and just making some beer and bottling today in the house so no need for cold :)

Man, this last week we got a few inches of snow in Austin. IN AUSTIN!!! My neighborhood was completely white.

Kind of a crazy year for weather.

Latest posts

Back