Official Holy Mountain Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone willing to grab me a Volume 12 bottle on Saturday? Gotta go to Eugene for a family funeral, otherwise I'd be in line. Can pay with cash and thank you beers (should have time to stop by 16 Tons or Bier Stein for some Claim 52 cans if nothing else). No worries if not, but figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

Anyone willing to grab me a Volume 12 bottle on Saturday? Gotta go to Eugene for a family funeral, otherwise I'd be in line. Can pay with cash and thank you beers (should have time to stop by 16 Tons or Bier Stein for some Claim 52 cans if nothing else). No worries if not, but figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

Oh man. I plan on rolling by sometime after the line starts moving to scope the scene. If I end up with an extra I will let you know. With no line share on busy 45th and people not driving in from all over for one bottle I am hoping for a tame release.

Oh man. I plan on rolling by sometime after the line starts moving to scope the scene. If I end up with an extra I will let you know. With no line share on busy 45th and people not driving in from all over for one bottle I am hoping for a tame release.

Thanks man. I'm guessing it's gonna be crazy even with the completely reasonable "don't be a ****ing *******" request from the dudes at Bottleworks.

Taking a bottle of Abscission to share with relatives at the memorial gathering after the service. That should be nice.

Thanks man. I'm guessing it's gonna be crazy even with the completely reasonable "don't be a ****ing *******" request from the dudes at Bottleworks.

Taking a bottle of Abscission to share with relatives at the memorial gathering after the service. That should be nice.

FWIW, and although I only saw this mentioned in Bottleworks's post, Brouwer's should have Vol. 12 on draft as well as in-house bottles. Not sure if those will still be offered after the weekend or what.

You will be able to enjoy bottles at Brouwer’s and also on draft for their anniversary party the same day (starting at noon).

FWIW, and although I only saw this mentioned in Bottleworks's post, Brouwer's should have Vol. 12 on draft as well as in-house bottles. Not sure if those will still be offered after the weekend or what.

Yeah, saw that. We'll see if it lasts!

Not a big fan of Brouwers' in House bottle prices, or in house bottle pricing in general but it serves its purpose.

LNv2ZHF.jpg

Easy Peasy.

Showed up when they opened at 10 and had bottles in hand by 10:45. Sold out ~10 people after me.

My buddy's comment to Greg when he checked out: "HM should outsource all releases to you guys."

I'm just glad they had 3pp limits so that some people could get cases vis a vis their "friends". I headed down to Brouwer's for a couple pours after missing out on bottles – pretty solid brew #veryberry

man. just read the past couple weeks of this thread. i guess it's good to be away for a bit.

anyway, i am hoping to get my hands on a few recent bottles from HM. i don't know about anything beyond vol 12 and mango table - they've been mentioned here - but whatever has been good (and funky . . . ) recently. i am tentatively heading to de garde tomorrow (they have a number of to go bottles) or can pick up stuff from around portland. i guess PM me if we might could work out something simple and quick.

otherwise, continue your fun here.

man. just read the past couple weeks of this thread. i guess it's good to be away for a bit.

anyway, i am hoping to get my hands on a few recent bottles from HM. i don't know about anything beyond vol 12 and mango table - they've been mentioned here - but whatever has been good (and funky . . . ) recently. i am tentatively heading to de garde tomorrow (they have a number of to go bottles) or can pick up stuff from around portland. i guess PM me if we might could work out something simple and quick.

otherwise, continue your fun here.

I picked up a couple bottles of Grey Tower while I was in town, it was pretty ****ing spectacular...

cards on the table (and please don't make me post an actual iso) i am not looking only for beers people had to stand in line for. after all I am offering de garde . . .

so does some thing like a truffle, oude desay and friends like this move anybody for a vol 12 plus any other bottle at the brewery?

Last edited:
cards on the table (and please don't make me post an actual iso) i am not looking only for beers people had to stand in line for. after all I am offering de garde . . .

so does some thing like a truffle, oude desay and friends like this move anybody for a vol 12 plus any other bottle at the brewery?

With Friends Like These got Seattle distribution, so that likely wouldn't help. The other two? Probably.

[shrug]

thanks. news to me. okay - a truffle, oude desay and the pas for vol 12 plus something funky (looking for fruit table but not necessary). and now i really will leave you alone. thanks all for the info.

nsh221, honestly, The Truffle should pull a Vol 12 on its own, at least in my opinion (1pp vs 3pp limits). I'd help you out myself, except I wasn't able to make it in time for the Vol 12 release (I was lazy and slept in too long).

nsh221, honestly, The Truffle should pull a Vol 12 on its own, at least in my opinion (1pp vs 3pp limits). I'd help you out myself, except I wasn't able to make it in time for the Vol 12 release (I was lazy and slept in too long).

i'll be sending the HM on anyway so if overkill helps move this along . . .

is he a funky fruit table?

you're a fruit table.

Nice to see they're doing a ticketed line release tomorrow for MS, Lush Land and Three Fates. And cracking down on line sharing.

Can't go tomorrow, have to take my daughter to a dance thing. ISO: one can of Lush Land FT: stuff.

We already have people crying that there wasn't enough prior notice for this release and now they have work/plans they can't get out of! Long live the day-before announcement!

I hope you're not talking about me. ;-) Stuff comes up, I'm ok with it. No advance notice would allow me to get out of my daughter's dance recital. And rightfully so!

Still would love to get a single LL can from a kind soul if possible.

Who's going? I'm probably out of town but I'd be happy to work out a swap for DG, Great Notion, etc when I'm back :)

If anyone missed out on Juice Willis I'd swap a can for a Lush Land can. I've also got a Juice Station Flash can from Claim 52. I dunno.

Got a friend going tomorrow who is only interested in MS and is getting me a four-pack of Lush Land. Yay for me.

Well the drunk Seattle shitlords finally ruined the in line bottle share!

Good behavior or bad behavior, it is also illegal. All it takes is a cop driving down the alley and citing Holy Mountain and things are much worse for everyone.

Latest posts

Back