OBKrusher owner reviews?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhys333

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just placed an order for one today. I'll let you know my initial impression when it arrives.

Arrived yesterday (ordered and arrived in less than 24 hours...way to go OBK).

Just got it assembled, which was easy enough, no instructions were included though. The hopper is stable, and the rollers/base is well put together (heavy too, probably about 5-6 pounds). The whole thing sits on a mdf base that will sit on a bucket easily. Adjusting the crush takes a little bit of playing with (the few hand full of grains that I ran through it were anywhere from flour to no crush), but I'm confident that it won't take too much effort to get exactly where I want it.

This is my first mill, so I can't compare it to anything else, but I'm confident that it will be all that I ever need. Hope this helps.

I've done about 10 all grain batches with the OBKrusher. Works great. Others are right about no instructions and takes a bit to set up, but I imagine any other grain mill is the same. Go ahead and buy!

I have done 10+ batches on the OBK. No complaints really.
Just be sure your rollers are straight, or they may stick a little. It's a bit tricky fine tuning your crush, but not actually difficult.
Good product for a really fair price.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back