• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio O2 Cylinders

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SliverXZennon

Reaction score
A friend gave me these tanks in exchange for some electrical work. I have 3 total.

2 of them are D sized (413 Liters)(12/16 expiration) $50 - FILLED. NO SHIPPING, local pick-up only.
1 of them is B sized (170 Liters)(9/16 expiration) $25 - Empty. Will will ship at buyers expense.

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

Just an FYI, these are medical o2 tanks and require a script or medical license to re-fill. Also, there is a different valve on these as compared to industrial grade o2 bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

And you definitely can't easily and inexpensively ship these with gas in them unless you want to get a massive fine.

Just an FYI, these are medical o2 tanks and require a script or medical license to re-fill. Also, there is a different valve on these as compared to industrial grade o2 bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew
Depends on the company filling them also. And yes, it requires a different regulator, available on ebay.
And you definitely can't easily and inexpensively ship these with gas in them unless you want to get a massive fine.
Correct.. I wouldn't even attempt shipping them full. That's just asking for trouble.

BUMP.

Found out 2 of the large sized tanks are already filled! So only shipping the smaller one.

All 3 are available.

Back