NW On-Line Beer Sales

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, they say they're in Vancouver, WA when Vancouver is pretty clearly in Canada.

I couldn't figure out shipping costs without providing all kinds of other info first, so I wonder about those.

There is a Vancouver in WA too... right on the border with Oregon!:)
I know , a little bit confusing. They are thinking of changing the name to Fort Vancouver to eliminate this issue.

There is a Vancouver in WA too... right on the border with Oregon!:)
I know , a little bit confusing. They are thinking of changing the name to Fort Vancouver to eliminate this issue.

I never knew there was a Vancouver, WA till I moved in state.

Why doesn't anyone get Detroit, OR and Detroit, MI confused?

Also, they say they're in Vancouver, WA when Vancouver is pretty clearly in Canada.

We were here first!

And, just looked up their adress through their FB page, they're only 3 miles from where I am right now.... hmmm, I think a field trip is in order :D

We were here first!

And, just looked up their adress through their FB page, they're only 3 miles from where I am right now.... hmmm, I think a field trip is in order :D

Awesome! Swing by and give us a report. They seem like cool folks.

and there is a George, Washington
And the columbia river is on the washington state border but washington dc is in the district of columbia
And then there are the placenames like walla walla etc

and there is a George, Washington
And the columbia river is on the washington state border but washington dc is in the district of columbia
And then there are the placenames like walla walla etc

Don't forget that the Gorge is in George, Washington

BendBrewer said:
Yeah, I ate a ton of stir fry there one time. Just stuffed myself.

I was gorged at the Gorge in George.

And it probably only cost you a years wages for that stir fry, if memory serves a 12oz bud light cost 7.50 or something

Small update, even though their FB page has an address listed, they're not there, and no one in that area has heard of them.

I did however, get a response from them on their Twitter feed, they are expecting to open a retail location this summer.

Back