Nut brown

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EatWell

Reaction score
Brewing a nut brown ale tomorrow. It will be a partial brew with about 5-6 lbs of grain. Anything that I should be on the look out for or do special? I have brewed about 7 batches so I know the basics. Thanks in advance.

One other thing I brewed a Saison in February, everything seemed to be going great until I opened the bottle to drink, 3 out of 4 have been flat! Bummer! Flavor is great but no carbonation. Any help would be great

Bottled after 3 1/2 weeks in primary at about 83* . Priming sugar for a 5 gallon batch and capped. Kept the bottles at about 66* for two weeks and regrig. For one week.

Did you stir in the priming sugar really well prior to transferring to bottles?

I dissolved the priming sugar and pour that into the bottling bucket. It seems to blend in pretty well. I brewed 5/2/12, bottled 5/26/12 refrigerated for a week before drinking. I have moved the unrefrigerated bottles to a warmer place, about 70*. will keep them there for about a week then refrigerate for a week and see what happens!

Back