Nukatap and/or Intertap individual part availability?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yesfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
@KegLand (or anyone) Can I get individual parts for a Nukatap/Intertap faucet? The part in question is the 2 red cup seals for the Nukatap (they're white for the Intertap faucets) that surround the ball portion of the tap lever. I have two Nukataps and each one had a split in the cup while a 3rd one was split completely in two. It was a bit of a PITA to get the split halves back together. I won't worry if they won't leak, but I'd like to have some extras on hand for peace of mind.

I checked the usual suspects (More Beer and William's) but all they have is the rebuild kits which also have parts for the flow control faucets, which I do not need. Anyone know if the white cup seals form the Intertaps will work with the Nukataps? The levers look to be the same thing. I know the spouts are interchangeable between the two so thought I'd ask.

I'd rather buy a bag of 10, 25, etc of just the cup seals (or any of the individual parts) than to buy a complete rebuild kit and be stuck with a bunch of excess parts I won't/don't need. TIA.

Had the same problem with the red seals. All of them cracked in less than a year.

I have 2 other early Nukataps that had the white Intertap seals so they are interchangeable. The white ones are still fine on those taps so I ordered an Intertap kit just so I could replace the red ones with white.

There's obviously a difference in quality between the red and white material. Would be nice to just be able to order the cups.

Just received these on Saturday but won't have time to verify the fit for a few days. However, they look exactly like the same washer in my Nukataps. Ordered from Hobby Homebrew.
Ok, so they are not exact matches, but close. The diameter on both the rubber friction washer (top) and the nylon ball washer (bottom) are exact, but you can see a slight difference in thickness (new ones on the left, originals on the right).

However, I installed both on one of my Nukataps and they work perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_8004.jpeg
    IMG_8004.jpeg
    732.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8005.jpeg
    IMG_8005.jpeg
    756 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back