Now I have to kill my wife...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what freaks me out though? This year I kept seeing news stories about people back in the states with either kidnapped girls in their backyard for 20 years or human skeletons being dug up on their property. Goddamned weird. Makes we wonder if my neighbors have anything like that going on. I'm buying a gun.

Here's the beer: Thames river Bitter. It started fermenting pretty well after about 6 hrs.

Don't you mean Thames "Dog Schite" River Bitter?

I once brewed on our gravel drive, and kept smelling sh*t. Finally noticed a giant turd right under the burner getting roasted by the heat, hence: "Hangover Cat Sh*t IPA."

Here's the beer: Thames river Bitter. It started fermenting pretty well after about 6 hours.

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

wait, is that the **** in the bucket, or the bitter? ;)

edit: seriously, i just let the dog **** in the backyard, or front wherever she wants, excepting that it is not in the house!!! i run it over with the lawn mower...

then you have to aim with the tire... nasty, but you'll eventually grind it up! :fro:

seriously, when i lived on your typical urban plot, we picked the dog **** up, and bagged it. now that i have a few feet i just let them go, it's a pasture as far as lawn care goes. if it grows it grows, if it doesn't it doesn't, it gets cut once a month during the warm months regardless.

what was the thought behind not tossing it out, or into a compost pile of some sort?

It's supposedly illegal to throw it in with the trash and we can't pile it up because the yard isn't big enough. She used to just flush the turds down the toilet one at a time which started to cause back-ups and eventually one overflow (that was fun).

I tell you what - I'd take my chances getting a ticket versus bringing dog **** in the house - much less letting it pile up in the basement!

If your marriage ever goes sour and you need to get a divorce, tell the judge that your wife left a bucket of **** in the basement sink - you'll get everything!

There's really now way they can trace it anyway since it goes into a tan city trash container and then is picked up by the lift on the waste truck.

If you get caught, plead ignorance and pay the $50 ticket (or whatever it is). Just make sure there aren't any cops around when you toss the baggie in.

That, or walk downtown and let Pups drop a duece in front of City Hall.

lol @ this

So a huge dead animal is fine but dog and cat **** present a problem? Sometimes I don't understand this city.

Wisconsin's kind of funny when it comes to dead deer.

Man who had relations with animal carcass must stand trial

1122061inside1.jpg
NOVEMBER 22--A Wisconsin man who argued that he could not be prosecuted for having sex with a deer because the animal was dead at the time, was dealt a legal setback today when a judge rejected a motion seeking dismissal of a criminal charge against him. As a result of Circuit Court Judge Michael Lucci's ruling, defendant Bryan James Hathaway, 20, will have to stand trial for his alleged assault last month of the deer carcass. In his ruling (a copy of which you'll find below), Lucci denied a November 7 motion filed by Hathaway's lawyer, Fredric Anderson, which argued that the deer ceased being an animal upon its death (Hathaway, pictured at right, allegedly found the carcass in a roadside ditch). Anderson contended that a charge of sexual gratification with an animal could not be sustained because "the term 'animal' refers to a living organism, not a carcass." Lucci, however, noted that "most people understand that an animal does not necessarily cease being or qualifying as an animal or even being referred to as an animal once it's dead." He added that the "primary focus" of Wisconsin's criminal statute dealing with crimes against sexual morality is on "human behavior and on protecting sexual morality in the community, and not necessarily on animal protection." (4 pages)

Federal law trumps trash companies rules, and it's Federal law that you have to give your trash man a little treat every couple of weeks. Swear to god man.

Federal law trumps trash companies rules, and it's Federal law that you have to give your trash man a little treat every couple of weeks. Swear to god man.

when i was a wee-lad, that was in the form of a 12er of coke or bmc every month to keep them happy. they would treat our galvanized cans nice, and dump em if long stuff was sticking out. nowadays, if the lid isn't shut, the autofork keeps driving.

As a kid we always lived out in the country, and you don't have "trash" pickup out that way, meaning unless it's in a "can" or a bag, it don't get picked up.

So what my dad did was he'd put "trash" (old mattresses, box springs, big pile of limbs) on the road with the "garbage" and as he left on "trash day" (Tuesday) for work, he'd sit a 6 pack of beer prominently on the pile.

The 6 pack and whatever was piled up was ALWAYS gone when he got home.

WHO took it is not important, it was gone, nuff said.

We have a monthly "crap on the curb" day. Anything that is not considered hazardous waste can be set by the road and it will be picked up. Used to be twice a year. That was much better for scrounging. Now it's hard to find the good stuff.

we take the crap of 480 pounds of dogs in our residence and use it to fill the holes they dig....

If you dump the crap of a dog in the hole dug by said dog, they will not continue to dig the hole. They will start a new one that you can then fill with new sh*t:)

If your dogs do not dig, then then take said crap...put it into a paper bag... place it upon your congressmans door ... and light it afire.....

Back