Not homebrew but...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DublinOhioBrewer

Reaction score
I've got to say, this is one of the coolest and most epic beer labels I've ever seen. The beer is damn good too!
20180109_164013.jpg

I just wanted to share the label because I thought it was freaking hilarious and pretty witty.

I will wholeheartedly agree that craft breweries are probably a lot better beer. Bmc's do suck for the most part. But that's one hell of a label LOL

I personally could care less what "craft beer" company is BMC owned, corporate, etc. I am just pissed that I can't find my favorite German beer on the shelf anywhere within a 250 mile radius. That said, the label is pretty funny.

Quite honestly, I love a good beer regardless of whose name is on the label. I've had craft beers that were great and craft beers that were terrible. I've had BMC beers that are great and some that are terrible. I'm not loyal to either. I'm loyal to good beer.

Good call on the Wolfs Ridge too! I've never actually made it there even though I'm in Columbus all the time, but your lucky being so close to it.

Wolf's Ridge is fantastic. I'm a pretty big cream ale fan and its one of the best I've had. There's another small Brewery called Knotty Pine which is also very good in terms of cream ale. I find a lot of these breweries by doing the Columbus ale Trail, which is basically a tour of different micro craft breweries around the city. They stamp a passport book sort of thing and if you visit them all you get a flight glass collector kit or whatever. I'm not even close to being done LOL

Wolf's Ridge is fantastic. I'm a pretty big cream ale fan and its one of the best I've had. There's another small Brewery called Knotty Pine which is also very good in terms of cream ale. I find a lot of these breweries by doing the Columbus ale Trail, which is basically a tour of different micro craft breweries around the city. They stamp a passport book sort of thing and if you visit them all you get a flight glass collector kit or whatever. I'm not even close to being done LOL

Yeah I have a friend who always posts pictures of her doing the ale trail. Last time I went to the area I was at Zaftig and North High and saw tons of people with the little books. It's a great concept.

Latest posts

Back